- Calcium: Mineral that helps strengthen bones and fight osteoporosis as women age.
- Folate: B vitamin critical for heart health and skeletal muscle function, protein metabolism and creatine conversion. As well as being critical for healthy pregnancies.
- Vitamin B12: Enhances performance and feelings of well-being, central nervous system and cognitive function, while also helping with red blood cell production and the repair of damaged cells.
- Vitamin D3: Boosts immune function. Enhances strength and muscle performance. Among the most important and underrated daily vitamins and one which many are chronically deficient in.
- Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant that bolsters immunity and repairs damaged cells.
Powerful Herbs and Adaptogens
- Ashwagandha: “Wonder adaptogen” gaining mainstream adulation for balancing hormones, boosting strength and combating stress.
- Maca Root: Cruciferous vegetable that boosts mood and energy, enhances libido and reduces menopausal effects.
- Chasteberry (Vitex Agnus-Castus): Plant extract that balances hormones and minimizes menstrual symptoms.
- Green Tea Extract: Powerful antioxidant with the potential to boost endurance and metabolism.
- Diindolymethane (DIM): Cruciferous vegetable extract promoting the conversion of good estrogen while ridding the body of bad estrogen metabolites. Also revered for its natural cancer-fighting potential.
- L-Theanine: Known as the “smart amino” for relaxation and promoting alpha brain waves priming the body for optimal concentration, focus and overall cognitive function. Another hot-button modern ingredient.
- Cayenne: Ancient spice taken from red pepper touted for its ability to improve metabolism and reduce hunger.
- BioPerine: Patented black pepper extract rich in antioxidants used primarily to optimize nutrient bioavailability. BioPerine and Cayenne together bring the BRED (black and red pepper) heat to the QUEEN formula.
Potent Hair, Skin and Nails Rejuvenation
- Marine Collagen: Protein source that mitigates signs of aging, fortifying the skin and joints. A “fountain of youth” macronutrient.
- Saw Palmetto: Berry-sourced adaptogen with hormone-balancing properties that helps with hair growth and skin complexion.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Tissue hydrator and lubricator that can improve skin elasticity, fight wrinkles and promote cartilage growth and joint repair.
- Biotin: B vitamin with positive impacts on hair, skin and nails as well as metabolism and blood sugar regulation.
Each bottle of GCode QUEEN provides one month’s worth of daily female performance support. The robust six capsule serving is best taken in split dosages (3 capsules each, 2x per day, morning and night) to ensure maximum assimilation and nutrient half-life in your system around-the-clock.